Bmw R18FE items for sale

Alf

I have now sold my R18 FE and have a Puig screen and a set of Hepco and Becker soft luggage complete with C mounts and all mounts for sale.
Offers? Both items are like brand new and only been fitted once for a tour around the Lake District.
If you interested drop me a PM.

Attachments

• 3CBAB85C-9EE9-4D4E-AAA6-71F126116D44.jpeg
    3CBAB85C-9EE9-4D4E-AAA6-71F126116D44.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • 79164B51-082D-4B7D-BADC-93310EE106AC.jpeg
    79164B51-082D-4B7D-BADC-93310EE106AC.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 47
So whats replaced it? Just curious. Honestly I don’t know what else I would buy at the mo, the bike market is so volatile.

There’s new AI surveillance speed cameras being trialed in Devon & Cornwall that have nailed hundreds of motorists in a few days apparently. They are likely to be rolled out nationwide, Kerr-Ching. So we are being held back more and more to 20, 30, 40, 50 mph speeds and that’s it. What’s the point with a fast bike, or anything remotely sporty? It’ll be more stress than it’s worth soon going for any ride.

I was watching videos about Royal Enfield over the weekend, even they’ve changed their sales model and inadvertently flooded the UK market with hundreds of new bikes that dealers are now trying to shift. So big discounts on new bikes (£500-£800 off) which has overnight de-valued all used bikes too. Owners are reporting dismal part-ex values being offered on nearly new very low mileage bikes. Brutal times.

Hi Rufus, I have two options from the Bmw dealer. One is a F850 GSA and the other is a F900XR TE, Its not speed iI am looking for but comfort and the ability to do some touring again. The R18 is a great bike but I knew after the first 100ml trip sat on her that it wasn‘t going to be a stayer. I have followed the R18 since its concept and let my heart rule my head…..once again!
I have lost a shed load of money on the deal, but thats motorcycling. Unfortunately I have experienced some major issues with the R18 which also knocked my confidence in the bike. In years to come like most of the Bm’s I have owned I will most probably regret letting it go.
I would very much like to say thank you to all on this forum for their support and I wish you all safe and happy motorcycling.

All the best to you too Alf. I shudder to think how much money I’ve wasted over the years changing bikes. My wife thinks I’ve got a problem….she’s probably right 🤫

Back