Bren tune now or wait?

moleculo

The TC just came back from the 600 mile service. I've got the DNA filter with frame and punched out the exhaust baffles. I've already purchased the Bren tune kit but have not used it, waiting until the break in service. I have Freedom Performance slip on mufflers on order.

Do I wait for the new exhaust or go ahead with the Bren tune? The first tune is included with the purchase of the tuner, but subsequent retunes have a cost.

This is good to know - this is probably where Brentunes “auto-tuner” functionality works by live / real-time correction of the fuelling maps + the R18’s wide band O2 sensors allowing big changes.
BM really really did provide us with a good basis for modifications !

The TC just came back from the 600 mile service. I've got the DNA filter with frame and punched out the exhaust baffles. I've already purchased the Bren tune kit but have not used it, waiting until the break in service. I have Freedom Performance slip on mufflers on order.

Do I wait for the new exhaust or go ahead with the Bren tune? The first tune is included with the purchase of the tuner, but subsequent retunes have a cost.
do it

Back