Brentune install video

Gr8adv

Hi all. I had a problem with my install so I thought I would post a video to help others. The video is step by step for the r18.

They key which will only make sense after you watch the video is this: Do not scroll down to Writing after Reading the files. I say in the video it does not matter, it does. Per the video do not scroll down. Hit the X to go back then continue.

Hope it helps someone.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks greatly for the posted video. Unfortunately, I find it very difficult to read what the flasher's LCD readout is saying. I must assume that you have this connected to the bike, ignition on, and you are uploading the new configuration to the bike's ECU. Please reply at your convenience.

Thanks again!
AR

Hi, thanks greatly for the posted video. Unfortunately, I find it very difficult to read what the flasher's LCD readout is saying. I must assume that you have this connected to the bike, ignition on, and you are uploading the new configuration to the bike's ECU. Please reply at your convenience.

Thanks again!
AR
Yes. It is connected to the bike. I suggest making the video large and rotating your phone it should be readable. Or better yet, maybe a computer?

Gl!

Back