Brentune

bigalcam

Site Supporter
Where exactly do you hook up the handheld device so that you can start the process of downloding the file from BT Moto? nevermind I found it!

Last edited:
While we're on the topic of the Bren Tune, I've already installed the tune but I just ordered a DNA Stage 2 kit. I believe the ECU will self adjust to accommodate the increased airflow. Is that correct or do I need to reach out to BT Moto for an updated tune? Thanks...

I also ordered an 18" LRS windshield. I'm on a roll getting ready for spring.

While we're on the topic of the Bren Tune, I've already installed the tune but I just ordered a DNA Stage 2 kit. I believe the ECU will self adjust to accommodate the increased airflow. Is that correct or do I need to reach out to BT Moto for an updated tune? Thanks...

I also ordered an 18" LRS windshield. I'm on a roll getting ready for spring.
The bike will adjust, no problem. At least from what I've read.

Just got my R18C. Should I wait for 600 miles break-in period before adding Brentune or can I do it right away?
I've tuned mine after the first service. Just to avoid any issues or extra work of rollback and another installation before/after the service.

Where exactly do you hook up the handheld device so that you can start the process of downloding the file from BT Moto? nevermind I found it!
I have R18C and the port on my moto is under the right side cover below the seat (that metal triangle'ish one with R18 on it). Some have it on the other side under the same triangle cover though. ..

I have R18C and the port on my moto is under the right side cover below the seat (that metal triangle'ish one with R18 on it). Some have it on the other side under the same triangle cover though. ..
Yes, mine was behind the right side cover(s)

I've tuned mine after the first service. Just to avoid any issues or extra work of rollback and another installation before/after the service.
I see. Makes sense. Also, does it mean that we should rollback to factory firmware before going to dealership for any servicing? Is it frowned upon?

Back