BT MOTO Group Buy Poll

Will you definitely participate in this Forums BT Moto Group Buy?

• Total voters
Com on you guys! Had a ECM reflash done on my Yamaha 1700 Warrior and the difference was huge. More power/torque, smoother run...better sound...absolutely zero negatives.

I have been eyeing Bren for a while, and the biggest discount that I have seen them offer is 15% off. If we hit the 10 units, it is close ...approx 12%. If we can get 20 units, the $150 off is gonna be a home run! The unit normally is $795, then there is tax, and shipping. So, imo, the $150 is gonna be the target for myself to spend the $$ now, rather then wait for the next sale that they run.
I have owned several bikes, that I have looked into the tune for, but never took the plunge. The R18 is the 1st bike, that I AM gonna get it...the only question is when, I get it.
All that said...I am in if we hit the 20 people.

I already have the BT Moto tune so,I won't be voting.
Good Luck Folks...

I have been eyeing Bren for a while, and the biggest discount that I have seen them offer is 15% off. If we hit the 10 units, it is close ...approx 12%. If we can get 20 units, the $150 off is gonna be a home run! The unit normally is $795, then there is tax, and shipping. So, imo, the $150 is gonna be the target for myself to spend the $$ now, rather then wait for the next sale that they run.
I have owned several bikes, that I have looked into the tune for, but never took the plunge. The R18 is the 1st bike, that I AM gonna get it...the only question is when, I get it.
All that said...I am in if we hit the 20 people.

Back