Changes to Roxana my Roctane

MoonGod

Site Supporter
Added auxiliary lights and a Solo seat today. I did not install them, the dealership installed them for me.
IMG_1300 Large.jpeg
IMG_1301 Large.jpeg
The seat is lower than the stock two person seat and is reasonably comfortable. Yet to ride more than 30 miles on the new seat to really tell.

Installed a 360 degree camera claw adapter and shot some footage today.
IMG_1302 Large.jpeg
Simple footage on YouTube here -

Ride safe!

Bonjour,
félicitations, belle machine !
J'ai une TC et je réfléchis à prendre une roctane , ces accessoires sont-ils d'origine ?
On ne les trouve pas au catalogue.
merci.

Added auxiliary lights and a Solo seat today. I did not install them, the dealership installed them for me.
View attachment 13595
View attachment 13599
The seat is lower than the stock two person seat and is reasonably comfortable. Yet to ride more than 30 miles on the new seat to really tell.

View attachment 13597

Ride safe!
Two pairs of turn lights?

Two pairs of turn lights?
I was thinking the same thing..... Do both sets of directionals illuminate when triggered; if so, I guess if you're going for safe and visible... Between the dual directionals and that blaze orange riding suit - you definitely NAILED IT... Mission Completion..!!

Bonjour,
J'ai une TC et je réfléchis à prendre une roctane , ces accessoires sont-ils d'origine ?
merci.
Bonjour, Merci pour votre commentaire et compliment.
les accessoires sont effectivement originaux.
Merci beaucoup ☮️

I was thinking the same thing..... Do both sets of directionals illuminate when triggered; if so, I guess if you're going for safe and visible... Between the dual directionals and that blaze orange riding suit - you definitely NAILED IT... Mission Completion..!!
À slight glitch with the wiring harness. Extra pair will be gone soon.

Thank you.
À slight glitch with the wiring harness. Extra pair will be gone soon.

Bonjour,
merci.
Hello
Le déflecteur frontal n'est pas d'origine.
D'origine,sans aucune option rajoutée, en gris métallique mat, elle ressemble à ça

Attachments

• PXL_20240304_082155460.TS_exported_16972_1713453062381.jpg
    PXL_20240304_082155460.TS_exported_16972_1713453062381.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 19
View attachment 13595
View attachment 13599

View attachment 13597

Ride safe!
Just curious if you are satisfied with the height of the windshield? Mine seems a bit low.

Back