Changing my BMW R18 TC from Miles to KM

All, I have a 2022 R18 TC, US Model. I need to change the display, speed limits, from Miles to KM. (moved to Europe and brought the bike along). Does anybody have a recommendation on how to do this. There is no menu option on the bike, the App won't do it either and MotoScan does not support this function

Any help would be most appreciated! Greetings from Southern Spain

Hey, I am not near my bike at the moment but how about playing with the Vehicle Settings on the TFT? It is one of the last options not the very first My Vehicle option you will have when switching the ignition on. Must admit, mine is on mls and therefore never looked out for other settings, all I changed was automatic alarm when switching off, central locking etc but I would have thought a change in units most be there somewhere. If not have a look at the manual

I don't know about the TC ... on the FE it is in a sub-menu in settings under 'Units'
You are on the money. I just came home and had a play under Settings and it is right there. Step by step below, hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpeg
    IMG_0239.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0238.jpeg
    IMG_0238.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0236.jpeg
    IMG_0236.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Thank you for the photos. I see that you have a ‘Speed’ option under the Units menu. (Looking at your speedometer it looks like you have a European version. Mine is US and does not give me that menu option

Thank you for the photos. I see that you have a ‘Speed’ option under the Units menu. (Looking at your speedometer it looks like you have a European version. Mine is US and does not give me that menu option

Attachments

• IMG_1928.jpeg
    IMG_1928.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1927.jpeg
    IMG_1927.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
That is annoying. I would have thought one could change the units from km/h to mls/h and vs. Will have a play with it tomorrow and report back.

Mmmm, maybe but I would not have thought one needs to connect the bike to a special dealer laptop to change something so basic like that. It is like changing the clock from 24hrs to am/pm.
Will see in the morning.

Back