• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Crazy minded

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1789222567#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter Culrose
  • Start date Start date

Culrose

New member
Joined
Jun 30, 2026
Messages
7
Location
Canada
Visit site
Bike
First edition R18
Crazy minded was using this site to sell r18 first edition side covers I contacted her and sent the money here from Canada to the states never received them she cashed the check and has not replied to any emails at all so as a member I would like to give all you the heads up she is a scammer Alia’s name. Is Linda Robinson from IN 46240
 
Crazy minded was using this site to sell r18 first edition side covers I contacted her and sent the money here from Canada to the states never received them she cashed the check and has not replied to any emails at all so as a member I would like to give all you the heads up she is a scammer Alia’s name. Is Linda Robinson from IN 46240
I’m convinced that there is a ‘special place’ in hell for scammers… but until that’s proven, let’s just hunt them down and provide an early ‘sleep’ for them!!!
I f😡cking hate f👺cking liars!
 
Her number is 317 6574687 she never answers her phone ref the side covers she never sent but cashed my bank draft money order for 300 tried the police no luck
 
Back
Top