Cross Country Seat

Just got my cross country seat after waiting 3 months - really pleased with it.

Few things - it's not as mahoosive as it looks in photos, yes it is bigger, but not enormous. Does not look out of place on a classic / anything with bags IMHO.

It is quite firm, definitely not 'cushy / wallowy'. Long ride comfortable as opposed to that first 10 seconds of 'ahhhhhhhh' when you sink right into a comfy old armchair.

I wasn't even certain it was better than the stock seat until I rode on it for a few hours - then the difference is huge. Standard seat is fine for me for about an hour, but if I ride longer than that, the next day I have back pain for days.

Just rode 3 hours on the CC seat - no pain.

Job done & wish I had bought it sooner!

Just got my cross country seat after waiting 3 months - really pleased with it.

Few things - it's not as mahoosive as it looks in photos, yes it is bigger, but not enormous. Does not look out of place on a classic / anything with bags IMHO.

It is quite firm, definitely not 'cushy / wallowy'. Long ride comfortable as opposed to that first 10 seconds of 'ahhhhhhhh' when you sink right into a comfy old armchair.

I wasn't even certain it was better than the stock seat until I rode on it for a few hours - then the difference is huge. Standard seat is fine for me for about an hour, but if I ride longer than that, the next day I have back pain for days.

Just rode 3 hours on the CC seat - no pain.

Job done & wish I had bought it sooner!
Picture please

Cross Country is much better fit for me being 6'3 sits me higher. Very comfortable do wish it was a 2 piece. Works good with my 16" apes which I had to move forward to adjust for taller seat.

Back