• Due to the fact that gmail allows bots to create email accounts and then the bots use these to sign up as spammers New users cannot use @gmail.com email accounts

Customs R18

R2K

Elite Member
From FaceBookE6AE52BB-AF08-4EB5-A95A-D78C58421C59.jpegLadies and Gentlemen!
Introducing the Great Wave

Thanks to cooperation with BMW Team Wrocław Długołęka , we have the opportunity to realize a custom project based on a BMW R 18!
BMW Team Wrocław Długołęka selected our custom studio to create a motorcycle in the dealer competition hosted by BMW Motorrad Polska and Świat Motocykli
You can vote for our project by going to http://bmwcustomcontest.pl/ and choosing number 5.
On the link you can also read about the idea of linking the look of a motorcycle to Japanese culture and art - here Lukasz Elbalenko helped us
The competition runs until June 30th.
You know what to do ;)
#bmwmotorrad #bmwmotorradpolska #swiatmotocykli #unikatmotorworks #customstudio #r18 #bmwr18 #japanstyle #kangawa #hokusai #hokusaiwave4439394C-D8D5-40E4-85E4-FE16B9092413.png4BFA1BF6-9E7A-4736-918E-6B381D6458BD.png

R2K

Elite Member

Attachments

• E988C22A-E0F2-400A-B29E-E08D00ABEA47.jpeg
    E988C22A-E0F2-400A-B29E-E08D00ABEA47.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5

VARG

Site Supporter
Elite Member
Question to those who know BMW bike history,....did BMW ever make a factory bike with a front springer fork ?

Curious.

early years, up until about 1930 BMW used a trailing link and leaf spring configuration for front suspension, maybe call it a nonconventional springer?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 7.37.13 PM.png

Funny, how it might just be me that notices , but everyone of these bikes in this custom thread are so drastically modified,.......

yet 98% of them still have the stock oil radiator cover. WTF ?

how could that be ? leave the worst mole,wart,eyesore,pinple, blackhead, birthmark radiator cover set up as is, but radically re-do the entire bike.

Are these customizers afraid that if they touch that black ugly oil cooler thingy that they might get cancer or something ?

Last edited:

Michigan Tim

Elite Member
View attachment 5386

Funny, how it might just be me that notices , but everyone of these bikes in this custom thread are so drastically modified,.......

yet 98% of them still have the stock oil radiator cover. WTF ?

how could that be ? leave the worst mole,wart,eyesore,pinple, blackhead, birthmark radiator cover set up as is, but radically re-do the entire bike.

Are these customizers afraid that if they touch that black ugly oil cooler thingy that they might get cancer or something ?
To be honest, I don‘t even notice the oil cooler cover and I look at the engine a lot. Just so many other parts of the bike to see and appreciate, even stock. I guess it’s all in the eye of the beholder.