Customs R18

All this cool exhaust stuff we can’t buy
You can buy the one that’s fitted to the orange bike above. Sounds awful to my ears though on the exhaust manufacturers YouTube video

From FaceBookE6AE52BB-AF08-4EB5-A95A-D78C58421C59.jpegLadies and Gentlemen!
Introducing the Great Wave

Thanks to cooperation with BMW Team Wrocław Długołęka , we have the opportunity to realize a custom project based on a BMW R 18!
BMW Team Wrocław Długołęka selected our custom studio to create a motorcycle in the dealer competition hosted by BMW Motorrad Polska and Świat Motocykli
You can vote for our project by going to http://bmwcustomcontest.pl/ and choosing number 5.
On the link you can also read about the idea of linking the look of a motorcycle to Japanese culture and art - here Lukasz Elbalenko helped us
The competition runs until June 30th.
You know what to do ;)
#bmwmotorrad #bmwmotorradpolska #swiatmotocykli #unikatmotorworks #customstudio #r18 #bmwr18 #japanstyle #kangawa #hokusai #hokusaiwave4439394C-D8D5-40E4-85E4-FE16B9092413.png4BFA1BF6-9E7A-4736-918E-6B381D6458BD.png

Attachments

• E988C22A-E0F2-400A-B29E-E08D00ABEA47.jpeg
    E988C22A-E0F2-400A-B29E-E08D00ABEA47.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 9
Question to those who know BMW bike history,....did BMW ever make a factory bike with a front springer fork ?

Curious.

early years, up until about 1930 BMW used a trailing link and leaf spring configuration for front suspension, maybe call it a nonconventional springer?

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 7.37.13 PM.png

Funny, how it might just be me that notices , but everyone of these bikes in this custom thread are so drastically modified,.......

yet 98% of them still have the stock oil radiator cover. WTF ?

how could that be ? leave the worst mole,wart,eyesore,pinple, blackhead, birthmark radiator cover set up as is, but radically re-do the entire bike.

Are these customizers afraid that if they touch that black ugly oil cooler thingy that they might get cancer or something ?

Last edited:
View attachment 5386

Funny, how it might just be me that notices , but everyone of these bikes in this custom thread are so drastically modified,.......

yet 98% of them still have the stock oil radiator cover. WTF ?

how could that be ? leave the worst mole,wart,eyesore,pinple, blackhead, birthmark radiator cover set up as is, but radically re-do the entire bike.

Are these customizers afraid that if they touch that black ugly oil cooler thingy that they might get cancer or something ?
To be honest, I don‘t even notice the oil cooler cover and I look at the engine a lot. Just so many other parts of the bike to see and appreciate, even stock. I guess it’s all in the eye of the beholder.

Back