Customs R18

Motorcycle Art. Thank God for 'each to their own'.

This Build highlights one of my pet peeves with overpriced 'Customs'. There is a LOT of engineering involved with chopping frames and fiddling with front-ends. And invariably potential consequences that might pan out as a tank-slapping event or similar and hopefully nothing more detrimental. Profit motive, (very) limited run, associated tight budget, necessary aesthetics and available parts & resources negates the required engineering but cannot trump the underlying physics. Granted - this one will probably spend most of its existence parked or, at worst, occasionally puttering around within limited confines.

One might argue that this is why Modders like LMC, FCR et al charge the exorbitant prices they do for builds and parts. But then they should be offering TUeV or similar certification as well, which they generally do not.

Could be interesting. I would like to see some more Pics of the back.

That said, when I see such lack of attention to the wiring harness on the brake side, and not even swapping out a correct length clutch line, I have to wonder about the overall quality of what we have here.

Back