Dammit

Puck

Site Supporter
Was victim of a hit and run on way home from work. Car pulled out I t-boned it around 35-40 mph. They took off.

I was full geared and got away with a bloody lip and some scratches.

Bike is built like a tank. There was Zero plastic on the road, just the windscreen popped off.

Prolly totaled.

Attachments

• IMG_5814.jpeg
    IMG_5814.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5815.jpeg
    IMG_5815.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5821.jpeg
    IMG_5821.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5819.jpeg
    IMG_5819.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 88
Damn. Very glad you're okay, though I imagine you'll probably have some sore muscles in a day or two.
As I've ridden moren here in my new-to-me state, I am more hyper-conscious of others on the road. Seems like many just don't pay attention to their surroundings, or their responsibilities. Any chance the car & driver might be found?
Wish you the best on recovery & getting back on a bike.

Glad to hear you're OK; however, sorry to hear that some people flat out suck...!!!

The area looks pretty residential, I doubt there are any traffic cameras that caught the car's plate; maybe residential doorbell RING cameras caught something..

Hope the cops catch a break and collar the scumbag driver... Who leaves an accident scene..

Sorry to hear ... I hope they catch him/her and you get compensated and the car driver punished ! ... glad you got away relatively unscathed.

Back