DNA Stage 2 Filter

Amazing sound, I like that a lot.
Is there any other modifications to the exhaust system or did you achieve the new sound by changing the air filter?
Thank you for sharing, really nice video.

Thank you kindly. Planning to stick to the factory exhaust for the time being but definitely interested on the DNA kit.

Did you post any information on how to remove the existing air-box and air filter? I have both side of the upper engine cover off, and removed the two Torx T-20 screws that look like they hold the top of the air-box in place; however, I can't seem to separate the air-box in order to swap the air-filter out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been searching the forum as I thought I saw that someone posted directions on taking the air-box apart.

Did you post any information on how to remove the existing air-box and air filter? I have both side of the upper engine cover off, and removed the two Torx T-20 screws that look like they hold the top of the air-box in place; however, I can't seem to separate the air-box in order to swap the air-filter out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been searching the forum as I thought I saw that someone posted directions on taking the air-box apart.
Scott,

Check out the R18 Wiki:

https://www.r1800wiki.org/en/2023/01/02/luftfilter-wechseln/

Mike

Back