Dust cover

Hi, I can recommend using carcoverfactory.co.uk, the one I purchased from them fits my R18 beautifully.
Brill customer service, fantastically manufactured and super fast delivery.

I got this one from Budge Covers and it fits great. Multi-layer, it's soft on the inside and waterproof on the outside, very happy with it.

Rust-Oleum® NeverWet® Plus Motorcycle Cover
Color: Gray
Fits: 2021 BMW R 18
Make: BMW
Model: R 18
Year: 2021
SKU: RNWCMC6

Just got my new R18 classic. Is there a cover out there that fits this monster? Also have a sissybar ordered and on the way.
Just got my new R18 classic. Is there a cover out there that fits this monster? Also have a sissybar ordered and on the way.
Got this one on EBay.uk. Fits my Classic very well.

Attachments

• F5B56979-66F8-4AEF-A647-BB1F116DA658.jpeg
    F5B56979-66F8-4AEF-A647-BB1F116DA658.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 23
That's a nice looking cover CC!

In general though, I'm curious as to the need to cover bikes inside of garages. Dust is usually safer than trapped moisture and gungy stuff corroding / growing underneath a cover in my experience.
I tend to agree with you. Bought it on a whim. It does I suppose stop dust gathering on the bike over a couple of months and means you can rest things on the bike with less fear of scratching but other than that, not a lot really.

My machine is going to sit outside on my driveway area, almost completely under the overhang of my deck above, however we live on a lane and there is dust during the season. During non-riding season the machine will be in my garage. I seek a waterproof cover suitable for outdoor use. R18 Classic (windscreena and softbags). Any suggestions greatly accepted. Cheers.

There are countless bike covers on eBay. Shop for a good price then choose one for a Honda GoldWing. If it fits a GoldWing it will fit your bike. Nothing worse than a cover that is stretched over your bike.

There are countless bike covers on eBay. Shop for a good price then choose one for a Honda GoldWing. If it fits a GoldWing it will fit your bike. Nothing worse than a cover that is stretched over your bike.
Thank you. That sounds like good advice. Having been a mid-range dual purpose guy for a couple of decades, this foray into heavy cruisers is a bit confusing. Neith BMW Motorrad nor the dealer seem to be into making covers or having a high degree of certainty regarding covers. Thanks again.

PS: I followed your advice and ordered from carcoverfactory.ca and it should be delivered about 2 days before I take delivery. Fingers crossed. I will share once I have placed the cover on the bike.

Last edited:
I received the cover promptly from carcoverfactory.ca, and it is nice qualilty with a soft interior and sturdy exterior. Two days of rain and pine tree pollen mean the cover is now pretty ugly on the outside but my bike is safe and dry. I think the largest size premium cover is too large for my 2021 R 18 Classic First Edition. I have too much extra cover on the ground. I think when it eventually wears out I shall buy one size down.

Back