Fall weather is excellent for riding

• Thread starter Deleted member 1344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1344

Today it was 60 F and sunny (i.e perfect riding weather). I'm wearing a t-shirt under a leather jacket (without liner). The face screen on the 3/4 helmet is in the up position because the R18TC diverts the wind so well.
This ride after a Saturday morning rendezvous with the wife makes life wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today it was 60 F and sunny (i.e perfect riding wether). I'm wearing a t-shirt under a leather jacket (without liner). The face screen on the 3/4 helmet is in the up position because the R18TC diverts the wind so well.
This ride after a Saturday morning rendezvous with the wife makes life wonderful.
Ride safe brother! Wheels up and no bugs in your teeth. ;)

Yessir, the best riding season. My wife and I rode the TC up north to Lake Erie yesterday. A couple days ago we rode up north and east of here a bit. It's been amazingly good weather for early November and we're glad to get a few more riding days before the snow and ice arrive.

I was able to sneak out Saturday (Ordering TC Lower Leg Wind Protection) and today for a few hours; roads were a little slick with morning dew and wet leaves...

Attachments

• IMG_20221107_102957542_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221107_102957542_HDR.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 6
Back