Fault code - where can I find what they mean

bbrBlk

Hi all
Have the following codes
3A1901 and
3A1DA0

I used Motoscan / OBDLink LX. Honestly unsure if I used the app right, but I pulled the above codes. This is because my check engine light came on (steady, on, not blinking) as the bike went into limp mode on the highway (half power).

Thanks in advance.
Jonathan

Thank you!
Unfortunately my dealer isn't able to pick up the bike. So I am left with either towing or riding it (30 miles).
Not fond of towing- opinions on is it 'safe' to ride? Should I clear the codes?

You should have BMW roadside assistance who will recover the bike for you? 3 years warranty and breakdown cover here in the UK and I’d be surprised if it’s much different elsewhere?

You're correct. The bike in under roadside coverage, and will go with that. Hopefully the tow company they send is capable! I have no experience of getting anything towed - much less a motorcycle.

You're correct. The bike in under roadside coverage, and will go with that. Hopefully the tow company they send is capable! I have no experience of getting anything towed - much less a motorcycle.

Can’t speak for the motorcycle side of things but their car service was very good when I got stuck with a puncture and had reached the limit of the run flat. Flatbed truck to dealer, couldn’t get a replacement tyre that day so I was given a hire car to get the 140 miles home and my car was dropped back to my home address on a flatbed. No cost to me other than the tyre.

Back