Finally Made the Purchase!!!!

Yes I did purchase the bike from Max BMW. Bike is in excellent shape!!! Good luck with the GS!!! Any reason you traded the R18B for the GS???? From my research the GS is an awesome bike!!!!

I’m on a one-bike diet which is overseen by my wife!

Loved the B but it wasn’t the best commuter or errand running vehicle.

Plus they’re cutting deals on the old GSs in advance of the 1300’s arrival. Ben Stratton made me a good offer.

I didn’t know there was a problem with the headlight.

Bike got the break-in and first annual services. Both at MAX S Windsor. I also had it professionally ceramic coated in 2022.

Enjoy it. See you on the road!

I’m on a one-bike diet which is overseen by my wife!

Loved the B but it wasn’t the best commuter or errand running vehicle.

Plus they’re cutting deals on the old GSs in advance of the 1300’s arrival. Ben Stratton made me a good offer.

I didn’t know there was a problem with the headlight.

Bike got the break-in and first annual services. Both at MAX S Windsor. I also had it professionally ceramic coated in 2022.

Enjoy it. See you on the road!
I get the diet part my wife thinks I made a mistake!!! I think she is wrong. Not sure what is going on with the headlight was at Max in New Milford, Ct and they had not received any info. from BMW. You really took care of the bike it looks great thanks. Planning on getting Front Engine Guards hope it don’t take away from the looks of bike but I think its a must.
Thanks again
Happy New Year!!!!

Take your wife for a ride on it and all will be forgiven. I’m sure the folks at MAX will sort out the light, and the bike is still under warranty. Happy 2024. Hope to see you on the road. I ride in western CT and the Hudson Valley a lot.
I get the diet part my wife thinks I made a mistake!!! I think she is wrong. Not sure what is going on with the headlight was at Max in New Milford, Ct and they had not received any info. from BMW. You really took care of the bike it looks great thanks. Planning on getting Front Engine Guards hope it don’t take away from the looks of bike but I think its a must.
Thanks again
Happy New Year!!!!

Back