Finally Put a Deposit on a 2022 BMW R18B First Edition

Finally, I pulled the trigger on a 2022 BMW R18B First Edition. It was a tough decision but I think I made the right choice coming from a 2015 Indian Chief Vintage. I would like to thank all that posted their thoughts & comments it’s a big help!!!!! When I get pics I will post them.
Thanks again

Finally, I pulled the trigger on a 2022 BMW R18B First Edition. It was a tough decision but I think I made the right choice coming from a 2015 Indian Chief Vintage. I would like to thank all that posted their thoughts & comments it’s a big help!!!!! When I get pics I will post them.
Thanks again
Local dealer had one (still has it) that I was interested in until another local dealer gave me a stellar deal on a brand new 23 B. I dig the blacked out look of the 23 anyway, so win win win.

In any case, you’ll quickly fall in love with this bike. Such a ride.

Thanks again
Congratulations on your new bike. 👍👍👍

Thanks again
Did you take delivery yet??

Back