First ride with 7Jurock short 14” height, 2” wider, flip on top, medium tint

emgarciax

Site Supporter
Went for a short ride on I-95 to try my new 7Jurock windshield and coffee
This one is 14” height, 1.5” shorter than stock R 18 Classic but 2” wider, flip on top, medium tint and thicker material.
I’m 5’6” and the flip and the width made all the difference for me as I experienced substantial wind noise reduction past 65 mph, pretty darn quiet up to 80 mph.
Superb fit, finish and clarity. Piece o’cake to install. Windshields should be setup to look just above them and mine does allow that, but I can confirm that the light tint is pretty light allowing to look ‘down’ into pavement when needed without issues (parking or train tracks etc).

IMG_5109.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_5122.jpeg

Last edited:
https://www.7jurock.com/products/bm...1-2022-windshield?_pos=1&_sid=e072f422b&_ss=r

Pay attention to your line of sight, check the graphics they have (at the link above).
Since that windshield is so angled, the 20” tall will sound too tall but in reality would about 0.4” taller than stock, if my math doesn’t fail me.
Excellent info, thank you. The stock w/s is great for my sightline but I need to reduce buffeting at the very top of my helmet. This might be the ticket.

Back