Floor Boards Part Numbers and Schematic.

I was able to get a copy of the floorboard part numbers from a friend at a SoCal dealership. They are very scarce because the first batch will be installed on R18 Classics that were delivered to the USA with footpegs instead of floor boards.

View attachment 543
Is there an official statement regarding this? I own an early r18 classic which came with pegs, not floor boards! Can anyone confirm this was a BMW stated action?

Different kickstand is required for 2021 R18 Classic as well. I have been waiting for months for both the floorboards, heel/toe shifter and the kickstand.

When I received my 2021 R18 Classic on January 26th 2021, I was told by my dealer that they owed me a set of footboards and the heel/toe shifter. The parts were ordered early this year, and then I was notified that the kickstand aslo had to be changed, and supposedly was ordered. I am still waiting!

When I received my 2021 R18 Classic on January 26th 2021, I was told by my dealer that they owed me a set of footboards and the heel/toe shifter. The parts were ordered early this year, and then I was notified that the kickstand aslo had to be changed, and supposedly was ordered. I am still waiting!
Thank you sir. Calling my dealer tomorrow!

I can’t speak for the kickstand but my dealer ordered footboards and the heel/ toe shifter for my bagger and they were here within a week (UK admittedly). This was at the start of last month but may be worth chasing your dealer.

I can’t speak for the kickstand but my dealer ordered footboards and the heel/ toe shifter for my bagger and they were here within a week (UK admittedly). This was at the start of last month but may be worth chasing your dealer.
Doing that first thing. Will post the results here! I love this site. You guys rock

Last edited:
Can those in this thread who added floor boards confirm that they needed to change their kickstand?
Hello,
Une fois les platines montées, la béquille touche en remontant . Un petit coup de marteau pour plier la fine patte métallique et c'est résolu.
Thank's google translator
Once the plates are mounted, the stand touches on the way up. A little hammer blow to bend the small metal tab and it's solve.

;-)

Attachments

• DSC_1291.JPG
    DSC_1291.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC_1292.JPG
    DSC_1292.JPG
    647.5 KB · Views: 13
Can those in this thread who added floor boards confirm that they needed to change their kickstand?
I took the floorboards off and replaced them with the flat pegs from the bagger, no change to the sidestand.

Attachments

• 20220704_110850.jpg
    20220704_110850.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Does it make a lot harder to get the to the kickstand after modifying that piece?
I'm still on the hunt/hoping some company makes a good looking floorboard thats a direct add on for us folks that weren't able to get the floor boards on out bikes.

Hello,
Une fois les platines montées, la béquille touche en remontant . Un petit coup de marteau pour plier la fine patte métallique et c'est résolu.
Thank's google translator
Once the plates are mounted, the stand touches on the way up. A little hammer blow to bend the small metal tab and it's solve.

;-)

Does it make a lot harder to get the to the kickstand after modifying that piece?
I'm still on the hunt/hoping some company makes a good looking floorboard thats a direct add on for us folks that weren't able to get the floor boards on out bikes.
No more harder, you have to bend the tab several times so as not to chip the paint and check.

Back