Floor Jack

I tried using the two different floor jacks that I have in my garage to lift my R18 B; all attempts were pretty unstable. I've since started using the Kern-Stabi lift in combination with the one floor jack; very stable and very easy to perform maintenance with or without the standard floor jack in play.

Screenshot_20230620-125318.pngScreenshot_20230620-125434.png

I tried using the two different floor jacks that I have in my garage to lift my R18 B; all attempts were pretty unstable. I've since started using the Kern-Stabi lift in combination with the one floor jack; very stable and very easy to perform maintenance with or without the standard floor jack in play.
Thanks for confirmation Scott, My Kern-Stabi arrived today, I have the same floor-jack.. good to know I'm on the right track.

Thanks for confirmation Scott, My Kern-Stabi arrived today, I have the same floor-jack.. good to know I'm on the right track.
I mounted the support brackets, so that they are protruding out the Right-Hand (brake) side; this will make it easier to attach the frame to the bottom of the bike and also act as a safety if the bike was to fall away from you.

Remember to turn the handlebars to the LEFT (Clutch - Kick Stand) side, this will prevent the bike from falling away from you.

Back