Front wheel tools?

hi, I'm trying to remove the weels but I'm still trying to buy up tools for my empty garage.

what size and name is needed to remove the front wheel, I'm DIYing my way to converting the spoked tube wheels to a tubeless tyre.

hi, I'm trying to remove the weels but I'm still trying to buy up tools for my empty garage.

what size and name is needed to remove the front wheel, I'm DIYing my way to converting the spoked tube wheels to a tubeless tyre.The procedure is in your Riders Manual =>
The removal procedure is in your Riders Manual =>

front_wheel_removal.jpg

The handbook is not of the quality produced by BMW in the past. Jobs at this level would have been completed using the standard toolkit. A list of the spanner sizes needed would be given for each task. A sign of the times we live in. BMW /5, /6 and /7 owners will know where I am coming from.

Where the heck can a fender like that be purchased?
Thx for your time.

I think their prices are stupid plus shipping kills the deal.
I got my fender for more than 1/2 price the price listed on their site.
Another option would be to buy the R18B fender from BMW.

Good Luck...

I used both the Handbook and this link:
Only had to loosen the left side.
Oh,btw.I got the fender off a forum member here that purchased it then decieded to go with a bobber type style.$300
View attachment 4422View attachment 4423View attachment 4424
I used both the Handbook and this link:
Only had to loosen the left side.
Oh,btw.I got the fender off a forum member here that purchased it then decieded to go with a bobber type style.$300
View attachment 4422View attachment 4423View attachment 4424

Back