Greetings from Atlanta, GA

I got my R18 about 3 months ago. It is my first cruiser. I love it. It is my third boxer on 2 wheels. I still have the other 2: 2019 Scrambler and a 1968 R60/2. Prior to the boxers, I went through a 650 GS and F800 GS. In another lifetime I had a Suzuki.
I discovered this forum today and I’m looking forward to enjoying all the valuable information as well as hoping to contribute.
Cheers!

Hey Submariner, Woolys Cycles are showcasing the R18 and making an event of it March 27 (weather permitting). I’m planning to take my R18 around lunch time. Hopefully we can meet there.
DANG! It would be cool to meet some of you guys. That sounds like fun and I'm just 2.5 hrs. north, but Saturday is looking GNARLEY!

Hey Submariner, Woolys Cycles are showcasing the R18 and making an event of it March 27 (weather permitting). I’m planning to take my R18 around lunch time. Hopefully we can meet there.
Hey Submariner & Boxerfan!
If you guys make it to Wooly's R18 Demo Days in Marietta on Saturday, keep an eye out for a lady with purple hair, quite short in the back. Her name is Kerry and she's the BMW Motorrad Rep. for our area. Say Hi! She's very nice, quite knowledgeable and a serious rider. While she'll probably be on an R18, I've been told that she does track days on a BMW s1000RR.

If you guys make it to Wooly's R18 Demo Days in Marietta on Saturday, keep an eye out for a lady with purple hair, quite short in the back. Her name is Kerry and she's the BMW Motorrad Rep. for our area. Say Hi! She's very nice, quite knowledgeable and a serious rider. While she'll probably be on an R18, I've been told that she does track days on a BMW s1000RR.
Will do!

No purple haired lady present today while I was at Wooly's from before noon till 2:00 PM. Did talk an Army Vet into riding a R 18 Classic though. When I left he went flying by me on the 41 highway.

Back