Sebas2357
New member
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,
After months of searching for the perfect R18, I have finally found the perfect one. Just came back from riding it home from Wilmington, NC to my home in Charleston, SC. Very happy to be here and be part of this community.
Sharing some pics of her next to my other bike, a 1985 BMW K100.
Looking forward to contributing to this forum and community.
Thank you!
Sebasthian


In order of bikes I've owned:
1. 2023 BMW R18 Classic
2. 1985 BMW K100
3. 1983 BMW R65
4. 2013 Honda Shadow Phantom
5. 2007 Honda Rebel
After months of searching for the perfect R18, I have finally found the perfect one. Just came back from riding it home from Wilmington, NC to my home in Charleston, SC. Very happy to be here and be part of this community.
Sharing some pics of her next to my other bike, a 1985 BMW K100.
Looking forward to contributing to this forum and community.
Thank you!
Sebasthian


In order of bikes I've owned:
1. 2023 BMW R18 Classic
2. 1985 BMW K100
3. 1983 BMW R65
4. 2013 Honda Shadow Phantom
5. 2007 Honda Rebel