Greetings from Melbourne Australia.

Just picked up my 100 Year Anniversary, and fitted a Wilbers rear shock (+20mm). Extremely happy with the outcome and the bike ride has significantly improved especially around town and low speed bumps. Definitely worth the investment.

Attachments

• IMG_5206.jpeg
    IMG_5206.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
Just picked up my 100 Year Anniversary, and fitted a Wilbers rear shock (+20mm). Extremely happy with the outcome and the bike ride has significantly improved especially around town and low speed bumps. Definitely worth the investment.
Can you tell us more about your Wilbers shock? Is is 110mm or 120mm?

Model number: 640-1290-01 (+20mm) I also purchased the XP Adjuster which allows for easy preload adjustment without removing the seat. The special tool comes with the kit. Shout out to Suspensions R Us the local dealer. I provided my weight (inc gear I’ll be carrying most of the time), percentage of time riding solo, and ride preference - compliant. The unit arrived pre set and fitted perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0026.jpeg
    IMG_0026.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 7
Model number: 640-1290-01 (+20mm) I also purchased the XP Adjuster which allows for easy preload adjustment without removing the seat. The special tool comes with the kit. Shout out to Suspensions R Us the local dealer. I provided my weight (inc gear I’ll be carrying most of the time), percentage of time riding solo, and ride preference - compliant. The unit arrived pre set and fitted perfectly.
How much $$$, for part, and for installation? A picture of the old rear shock, for comparison?

Beautiful , and your face shows it

Congrats from me in Goolwa across the border...I also added a +20 wilbers from the r'us guys.... but cheaped out on the preload (ride alone mostly... just the occasional bug in my helmet....

How much $$$, for part, and for installation? A picture of the old rear shock, for comparison?
He's Australian based.... pricing will be different for you..... easy enough to just check online.... 45 minute job to fit yourself as long as you can lift the bikes rear.... and have the torx bits etc.

Back