Greetings from the Space Coast

Bwana

D563C1B3-C1BA-473F-A463-226ED8E65D76.jpeg

My Father’s Day present from the wife!

Picked her up Friday afternoon. A ‘21 “pure” with the First Edition package, Premium package, Select package, passenger seating, and cruise control. The dealer apparently won a “lottery” for an accessorized bike from the factory. (Documentation seems to support this) So it also had a Vintage Fastback seat in brown and Roland Sands machined end caps, headlight surround, clutch/brake covers, gas cap, cylinder trim and engine trim. The V&H pipes were added recently by the dealer. She was a demo bike with about 150 miles.

Since its been really hot here lately I’ve only taken her out in the morning or evening so far. But I can already tell this is going to be my “summer” bike over my Indian Scout. (That little sucker gets HOT) Now it is just just a matter of learning all the little quirks. (Torque twitches, banging my toes on the cylinder heads, accidentally engaging hill assist, etc)

Oh, and I got my first thumbs up the first day I had her. A gent turning in the lane next to me flagged me down to tell me he liked the bike.

Thanks for any future help.

Last edited:
Back