Has anyone installed the BMW Weekender seat on their R-18?

aicpjim

Site Supporter
Wife was commenting that the rear passenger seat wasn't very comfortable for her, so I bit the bullet and ordered the weekender seat. Anyone else have experience with this? Is it significantly more comfortable? Does it sit higher than the stock seat for the rider? I'd be glad if it was an inch or two higher. Allow me to have a more comfortable leg angle. Thanks!

I have the Weekender, but cannot speak to the height of the passenger seat versus the original. I changed seats because the OEM was way too stiff for my backside. Speaking to the operator seat, a couple of rides break-in and the Mustang is good to go. Recently did a two-day trip, no problem.

Me. Is a little bit tall and wide. Much comfortable (very much) than the stock, but less than the Crosscountry. I’m talking only about the driver seat, never installed the pillion seat

I have the Weekender but didn’t install pillion. However it is taller than the stock pillion. The rider section is about the same or slightly less than the tall seat stock on the Classic, but much wider and more comfortable.

I replace mine with the crosscountry... wife said its waay better than the stock for sure... went few times on 200 ...300 miles wkd getaway and she love it..also added a sissy bar last week

Back