Hattech Legend Cone 25

Gaylord Poe

Premium Member
After looking over the various exhaust parts available from Hattech, the silencers I liked best were the Legend Cone 25. I contacted the owner aka "Hatt" who custom made a set of modified Legend Cone 25 silencers for me, suitable for exhibition use only. The fit and finish is excellent, everything went together with no problems, and the sound is superb...absolutely exactly what I was looking for. Plus my seat-of-the-pants-dyno shows a minor but noticeable reduction in spool-up time. My favorite mufflers to date have been Vance & Hines with competition (or performance) baffles, they've always (to me) had the perfect balance of depth of tone and volume - never "crackly" or "blatty" sounding like their cheaper competitors, just a decent deep rumble married to a linear volume control (aka the throttle). But now, these Hattechs are my new favorite mufflers. "Hatt's" solution fixed all that was wrong with my R18.

No YouTube sound files/video clips will be forthcoming. I've never ever heard one on any PC that even remotely captured a decent sounding exhaust. But if you like Vance & Hines on a Harley Davidson you will love the Hattech Legend Cone 25 on your R18.

Attachments

• Hattech 1.jpg
    Hattech 1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Hattech 2.jpg
    Hattech 2.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 25
Back