Hello from Arizona

Thanks for the welcome!
I thought it was suppose to have floorboards according to the build your bike part of the web site. I will check with the dealership.I bought the bike in Scottsdale & live in Chandler.

Once again, no floor boards. Check with your rep to see about them. Mine are coming in a couple of months, no cost.
I have my issues about the floor boards. Now a day, my foots land to the ground crossing exactly trough the place where is supposed the floor board should be. I‘m not going to change the stock to “buy” uncomfortable foot rest position during stops. With that weight...I prefer to have straight leg landing on the floor

I have my issues about the floor boards. Now a day, my foots land to the ground crossing exactly trough the place where is supposed the floor board should be. I‘m not going to change the stock to “buy” uncomfortable foot rest position during stops. With that weight...I prefer to have straight leg landing on the floor
I have floorboards on my Indian & I love them now, at first I wasn't so sure. The R18 is my wife's bike & she was happy when it arrived with the standard foot pegs.

I have floorboards on my Indian & I love them now, at first I wasn't so sure. The R18 is my wife's bike & she was happy when it arrived with the standard foot pegs.

I have floorboards on my R18 as well as I had on my Indian Scout.
I like them when riding, it is much more confortable as you can move your feet to relax your legs.
But it is true that compared with the Indian, there are located just in the middle and not forward on the bike and you have to spread a little your legs to touch the ground. Hopefully, the seat is very low and it is not a problem.

You guys are killing me! My R18 and Roadmaster are 870 miles away.

R18 & Roadmaster.jpg

On another note, I just this morning realized that my R18 has an engine exactly 99cc smaller in displacement than the Roadmaster, which I built with the Stage 3 kit.
I have to admit that I really like big jugs!

Last edited:
Back