Hello from central England

Gondo

Hi guys I finally managed to get a R18FE after drooling over them for a couple of years as the price new was way over my budget the BMW dealer in Chester had a ex demo with just over 2000 mlies on the clock and 2 years warranty with international breakdown cover thrown in for just under 10000 pounds I absolutely love it.
looking forward to reading all the banter and useful tips here.
Cheers Gondo.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new purchase. That is a very good price and still 2 years warranty is a good deal. Enjoy the experience and the forum. 👍👍👍

Hi guys I finally managed to get a R18FE after drooling over them for a couple of years as the price new was way over my budget the BMW dealer in Chester had a ex demo with just over 2000 mlies on the clock and 2 years warranty with international breakdown cover thrown in for just under 10000 pounds I absolutely love it.
Cheers Gondo.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new bike. Ride safe and post often.

Cheers Gondo.
Welcome

Back