Hello from Collingwood, Ontario!

Welcome from Blue Ridge country in NC. Share a photo or two when you get a chance too 🍻 🍻
absolutely! I'll do a photoshoot with the old Nikon once she's home. For now, here it is on the floor. The BMW press pictures don't do this bike justice - this bike is a stunner in person!

Attachments

• 71207334185__BD30AF76-BB5A-4FC9-B694-0C002AF1F384.jpeg
    71207334185__BD30AF76-BB5A-4FC9-B694-0C002AF1F384.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
Really nice machine Jamus, I envy you your stock seat. The original seat on the '21 Classic FE model is an instrument of medieval torture. I have been trying to buy a replacement (the BMW/Mustang co-brand Weekend model) since spring but the local dealer is out of stock. I will wait, I have no big rides scheduled for rest of summer. Anyway, welcome aboard from Western Alberta! Ride safely.

I have been trying to buy a replacement (the BMW/Mustang co-brand Weekend model) since spring but the local dealer is out of stock.
Weird! I ordered mine from the dealer and it was shipped there in 7 days. Try calling again? They shouldn’t be back ordered. My only regret with the seat is ordering black - I should’ve got it in brown as I think brown pops with the black paint scheme. Ah well, beautiful and well made seat nonetheless.

You won’t regret it! It is so comfortable. 2 hours in the saddle is the longest I’ve ridden so far in one go and I had no stiffness or butt/back pain. All good signs!

Weird! I ordered mine from the dealer and it was shipped there in 7 days. Try calling again? They shouldn’t be back ordered. My only regret with the seat is ordering black - I should’ve got it in brown as I think brown pops with the black paint scheme. Ah well, beautiful and well made seat nonetheless.

You won’t regret it! It is so comfortable. 2 hours in the saddle is the longest I’ve ridden so far in one go and I had no stiffness or butt/back pain. All good signs!
Which model Mustang saddle did you get? Thx

Back