Hello from Minnesota

ldeluney

Hey all, I just picked up my R18B on Saturday. Just wanted to drop in and say "HI!"

I went to go test ride the R18B down at BMW Richfield, found they had a just completed Manhattan Metallic Matte waiting to go onto the floor. Wife was happy with the price and financing, so long story short, it is now in the stable.

Welcome for sure. I am a new owner of the R18 variant too. This forum will be an ideal place to exchange ideas and learn from good friends.

Wow, the matte black looks great, gorgeous bike. Congratulations.
Agreed, it looked SO brown on BMWs website and any videos I found on it. I actually asked the dealership if they had an R18 in this color. They agreed they would push the TC they had outside for me to see it. But this bike was sitting outside waiting to go onto the floor when I showed up for my test ride, I came around the corner and fell in love with it.

Agreed, it looked SO brown on BMWs website and any videos I found on it. I actually asked the dealership if they had an R18 in this color. They agreed they would push the TC they had outside for me to see it. But this bike was sitting outside waiting to go onto the floor when I showed up for my test ride, I came around the corner and fell in love with it.
Welcome to the group. I am in MN as well!

Back