Hello, from Paraguay

I will really really really need a lot of help from you guys. It’s my first BMW!!!
Not to worry. Yeah. It's a BMW. But it's not so new technologically "out there". In fact, some folks might even consider it technically "old", but it's still top-shelf German craftsmanship and engineering.
We're all in this together and life is only going to get better.

Not to worry. Yeah. It's a BMW. But it's not so new technologically "out there". In fact, some folks might even consider it technically "old", but it's still top-shelf German craftsmanship and engineering.
We're all in this together and life is only going to get better.
I decided to quit from Harleys because technical problems everywhere...and always the same (no) answer with different words. I am a “cruiser” man, and I expected the R18, with the famous and recognized German technology, could resolve my needs. Thanks

guys, unfortunately user Ruslanvrb is spam with capital S,

I host other forums and see this stuff every day, all the time, best not to reply,

guys, unfortunately user Ruslanvrb is spam with capital S,

I host other forums and see this stuff every day, all the time, best not to reply,
I admit that I am curious as to what could be the point of it all.
I'm often on another forum that often gets HUNDREDS of posts with massive amounts of what looks like Chinese texts. Anarchy just for the sake of it?

I admit that I am curious as to what could be the point of it all.
I'm often on another forum that often gets HUNDREDS of posts with massive amounts of what looks like Chinese texts. Anarchy just for the sake of it?
I respond as quick as I can. If any of you see this stuff send me a message through IM and I will whack them post haste.

If you could be so kind to take some detailed pictures of the bottom of the seat and the mounting points it would be greatly appreciated.

Back