Hello from Russia

You mean why is most of entire free world supporting Ukraine.
All I see is murdering of innocence, women and children wholesale on a grand scale threatening the world with fing nukes...UTTERLY unacceptable...insanity. Everything your saying is conjecture, your opinion, and perhaps some of it's true, but the west is NOT commiting mass murder and threatening nuclear fing war, bottom line hard fing core. This all I will say...and I apologize to the moderators for skewing politically.
All I see is murdering of innocence, women and children wholesale on a grand scale threatening the world with fing nukes...UTTERLY unacceptable...insanity. Everything your saying is conjecture, your opinion, and perhaps some of it's true, but the west is NOT commiting mass murder and threatening nuclear fing war, bottom line hard fing core. This all I will say...and I apologize to the moderators for skewing politically.
The OP is a citizen of Russia buying an R18. I expect he has little to do with the decisions and actions of his President.

You have officially joined Black Dog (RIP) on my ignore list.

Like your Government did with the lies about weapons of mass distruction murdering innocent people.

You are same height as me, you will Not find the R 18 very comfortable for long rides. You are going scrunched up. Lots of options for bags on the R18 but I haven’t heard of anyone putting bagger parts on a classic. Giving you a picture of my FE.
Oh, that's really cool! Thanks for the photo!

I didn't even think that just the appearance of one Russian on an American forum would immediately lead to such a heated discussion on topics forbidden by the administration)

Guys! The only thing I see is that you and I are told completely opposite things on TV in different parts of the world. And there is a minimum of truth in these things. Only agitation and an attempt to set up society "as it should be" by the current government

I can say one thing about myself, in particular. Bikers are out of politics.

But if anyone is interested in what and how is REALLY happening here, contact me, or better come visit. I will be glad to meet you!

Back