Hello from Texas

Stakker

Hello everyone! Found an R18 FE and scheduled a test drive last weekend. Only had 170 miles on it and it begged to be taken home. I went ahead and traded in my R9T and have been getting to know this beast of marvelous engineering. Looking forward to contributing content in the future!

Welcome. I had a R9T Racer back in 2017. Very different bikes. I much prefer the R18 its such a laid back and low revving engine. Short shift, get upto speed and ‘waft’.

Hello everyone! Found an R18 FE and scheduled a test drive last weekend. Only had 170 miles on it and it begged to be taken home. I went ahead and traded in my R9T and have been getting to know this beast of marvelous engineering. Looking forward to contributing content in the future!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy the miles ahead and ownership.

Welcome. I had a R9T Racer back in 2017. Very different bikes. I much prefer the R18 its such a laid back and low revving engine. Short shift, get upto speed and ‘waft’.
Definitely different! Way too smooth that you do not notice you are in not so legal speeds already hahaha

Back