Help needed on which wire to tap for left signal light

Decided to add some additional storage space which comes with brake and signal lights. With limited instructions provided, I've somewhat managed to wire up the lights with the connectors included but somehow I can't seems to light up the left signal. Noted that the included connector taps the right saddle box harness.

Here comes the question... Which connector and which wire should I tap to get the left signal light?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1219871398550430/permalink/1567275560476677/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Not right off, I will have to get out to do some testing. Possibly tomorrow while I am out in the garage I will check it out and see what I can come up with.

OK I mispoke, the harnesses only contains connections for the brake light, speakers, locking mechanism and case light. But the speakers and brake light will have to be coded in before they work. So the only other option would be to find the leads going to the rear lights on the left and right cases, but I am almost positive the voltage change will cause an error code.

Back