Hex EZCan compatibility?

adamchandler

It's not clear that the EZ Can works with the R18. Anyone have one of these and can confirm? Looking to add lights and wanted to make sure I can direct wire them through CanBus so they work with high beams.

I had an extra one for my k1600gt. I'm going to attempt to hook it up for my brake light.

Probably in a couple of weeks.

Just an FYI, I email them a few weeks ago. They said there are currently in test for the R18 and should have something by the fourth quarter of this year. Then I got the jargon to sign up for their news letter to be informed when it's ready. At least they are working on it.

It's not clear that the EZ Can works with the R18. Anyone have one of these and can confirm? Looking to add lights and wanted to make sure I can direct wire them through CanBus so they work with high beams.
Clear water lights has a canopener that will work, I put erica's on my TC and the can bus plugs into the alarm system power source, then the alarm plugs into the canopener, everything works! :D

Clear water lights has a canopener that will work, I put erica's on my TC and the can bus plugs into the alarm system power source, then the alarm plugs into the canopener, everything works! :D
The configuration process is a bit more cumbersome from what I can tell online (have not used either).
But the button sequences you have to press to make the lights strobe when using the horn was already a head scratcher :D
Instead of configuration on the laptop.

lights flash when you hit the horn. Love it at night when some cager is stupid. Scares the hell outta them when the rear view mirror melts of their windshield! ROFLMAO!

Back