Hi from Massachusetts

Slotheadslim

Hi,

My local dealer is getting an R18 Classic next week. If everything goes as planned I'll be picking it up next weeend.

I've been going through all of the postings and this forum has been very helpful. I'm looking forward to many future rides and participating in conversations with you.

Best,

Tom

Hi,

My local dealer is getting an R18 Classic next week. If everything goes as planned I'll be picking it up next weeend.

I've been going through all of the postings and this forum has been very helpful. I'm looking forward to many future rides and participating in conversations with you.

Best,

Tom
If you are counting on dealer purchased "accessories" Good Luck.
I put a deposit on an R18 in Oct 2019, picked it up in Oct 2020, was never concerned about "factory accessories" I have always fabricated my own.
So the lack of dealer trinkets have not affected me, other than hearing others complain about it.
There are a multitude of persons on this site who are still waiting for and bemoaning the nonexistence of BMW advertised goodies.
Many of the promised, bait and switch, accessories have been outright CANCELed.
Who you gonna believe, the salesman or the guy that actually bought the bike.
"That item is on Backorder"

If you are counting on dealer purchased "accessories" Good Luck.
I put a deposit on an R18 in Oct 2019, picked it up in Oct 2020, was never concerned about "factory accessories" I have always fabricated my own.
So the lack of dealer trinkets have not affected me, other than hearing others complain about it.
There are a multitude of persons on this site who are still waiting for and bemoaning the nonexistence of BMW advertised goodies.
Many of the promised, bait and switch, accessories have been outright CANCELed.
Who you gonna believe, the salesman or the guy that actually bought the bike.
"That item is on Backorder"
Fortunately I'm not counting on accessories from the dealer. After dropping $24K on a new bike I think I'm going to limit my accessories purchases to a new helmet and maybe a cover. I do like the machined valve covers and the Weekender seat but I'm in no rush. Maybe those 2 items will be a good Christmas gift to me. Thanks.

Fortunately I'm not counting on accessories from the dealer. After dropping $24K on a new bike I think I'm going to limit my accessories purchases to a new helmet and maybe a cover. I do like the machined valve covers and the Weekender seat but I'm in no rush. Maybe those 2 items will be a good Christmas gift to me. Thanks.
Remember, Santa is not real, BMWs new theme song, Maybe Maybe Baby

Back