Holan

Sorry to put up a bit of a negative post, but does anyone know how to get hold of Holan (who make the Nomad cases). I placed an order a couple of weeks ago for my R18 and my money is gone, but I have no confirmation of the order. I have emailed them 4 times now ([email protected] and [email protected]) and sent a Messenger message all with no reply over the last two weeks. I can’t help but begin to wonder if something is a bit fishy with this mob? Thanks if anyone can help!

If you used a Credit Card, you have 90 days to dispute the charge. So, keep that in your back pocket. I would keep trying to get a hold of them first. And if you can't get a response before the 90 days, send them one last email that if they don't respond or give you any feedback on your order you will dispute the charge....

Thanks heaps for the info. It is great to know that others have managed to make successful purchases with them. It is just a bit disconcerting as a buyer when a purchase is made and there is no acknowledgement or communication from the company.

Sorry to put up a bit of a negative post, but does anyone know how to get hold of Holan (who make the Nomad cases). I placed an order a couple of weeks ago for my R18 and my money is gone, but I have no confirmation of the order. I have emailed them 4 times now ([email protected] and [email protected]) and sent a Messenger message all with no reply over the last two weeks. I can’t help but begin to wonder if something is a bit fishy with this mob? Thanks if anyone can help!
Hi Simon,

we received payment for your order on June 27th. All ordered parts are in stock. We will send you on Tuesday after returning from company vacation.

KR, Tomek

I ordered the hard panniers from them. love the saddle bags. But it does take awhile to arrive and I had to email them for a updated shipping information. They sent a picture of a paper receipt from the polish post office. I eventually figured out the hand written tracking number. It took alittle over a month to arrive, but the bags where definitely worth it.

Back