Holan's Concept Exhaust

Is this the manufacturer?

/Google image “unikat” also results in several photos of a very, well, let’s just say “expensive looking” lady.
//could also be an expensive looking “lady.”
///no judgement, def one or the other though

I worked in China and could buy "Rolex" watches all day long for $50, if I wanted to.
100 of them did not increase the value of my Chinese motorcycle when I went to sell it.
Just as a $3,000 exhaust does not add to the resale value of a motorcycle.
Being able to restore it back to showroom stock actually increases the resale value.

Last edited:
I worked in China and could buy "Rolex" watches all day long for $50, if I wanted to.
100 of them did not increase the value of my Chinese motorcycle when I went to sell it.
Just as a $3,000 exhaust does not add to the resale value of a motorcycle.
Being able to restore it back to showroom stock actually increases the resale value.
Nobel prize in economics and philosophy

so let's keep waiting for better competition (which will do: cheaper, better design - even more concept-like, lighter, etc.). a year has passed ...
So, you admit you ARE just an opportunistic con-man?
Your incessant banter here just exposes your true intent.
Silence would indeed serve you better.

you are the last person on this forum with whom I can count on a valuable exchange of views, not to mention interesting solutions for R18, so better let there be eternal silence between us without comments - the forum will benefit from this

As I pointed out to you earlier, "Silence would indeed serve you better."
Still hawking your overpriced trinkets, little man.
This is such a childish way for you to conduct your business.
I have zero to lose, you on the other hand are trying to sell someone else's over inflated product.
Go away son you bother me.

Back