Homage seat but the stock pillion sucks according to my wife ;)

alticam

I have the BMW homage seat and to be honest, after 1 hour your behind is completely numb,...but I do like the looks of it.

I kept the stcok pillion which i put on when my wife wants to ride with me. She is right, the stock pillion, is small and hard and she gets around the smae time a numb bottom :)

Is there something else we could use as a standalone pillion?

You could source any pillion seat.... like a corban.... https://www.corbin.com/bmw/bmwr18se.shtml. $700 with a sissy bar

Also.... I'm thinking of getting a tailored sheepskin cover for the Homage seat with a gel/foam liner.... to put on for longer rides.... but easily removed when looks matter.

Also... maybe try a pair of the padded motorbike riders underpants when riding.... might help with the homage.

Last edited:
Highly recommend the wunderlich passenger seat that works with the bmw stock driver seat. Wife had same complaint. Now she is happy as hell. They offer two passenger seats... One works with bmw driver seat one works with wunderlich driver seat. Pricey, but she's got a sweet bum. As you can see by the attachment there is tons of passing on the wunderlich.. 👍

Attachments

• IMG20230618195455.jpg
    IMG20230618195455.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Highly recommend the wunderlich passenger seat that works with the bmw stock driver seat. Wife had same complaint. Now she is happy as hell. They offer two passenger seats... One works with bmw driver seat one works with wunderlich driver seat. Pricey, but she's got a sweet bum. As you can see by the attachment there is tons of passing on the wunderlich.. 👍
thanks, I'll look into it

Back