Howdy from

New member, old rider. My first bike was a Honda 160 in college in 1970….couldn’t afford a car. BMW owner since 2000, when I started riding again on a used K110RS my co-worker sold me. Many different bikes, many, many miles. My personal opinion is that the R18 series is a smart addition to the BMW motorcycle line.

New member, old rider. My first bike was a Honda 160 in college in 1970….couldn’t afford a car. BMW owner since 2000, when I started riding again on a used K110RS my co-worker sold me. Many different bikes, many, many miles. My personal opinion is that the R18 series is a smart addition to the BMW motorcycle line.
Welcome! The R18 is a great bike and you‘ll find this forum very useful and very enjoyable.

Welcome!!

Assuming by your name you're in San Antonio. I'm just up the street in Austin. Hope to make an in person appearance one day!

Cheers
Charles

I’m in San Antonio as well

Back