i cant find any videos on wheel removal HELP

FLY

i have takin off hundreds of wheels off motorcycles but the r18 has me stumped. maybe someone could steer me in the right direction?

B0010543.pngB0010541.pngDriveshaft Frane Ckearance.JPG

Where is the problem?
Removing, Very simple.
First sheetcan that dog axed rear fender, do not reinstall, and
those for cacamamie dead fish sardine can looking stovepipes do not reinstall these either, give them to Charlie Tuna.
Replacing the wheel can be the complicated part for the impatient newbie, especially without removing the above mentioned atrocities.
Do not break the wires.
If you need more than this you should reconsider.
IMG_1219.JPGIMG_1218.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 3009View attachment 3010View attachment 3012

Where is the problem?
Removing, Very simple.
those for cacamamie dead fish sardine can looking stovepipes do not reinstall these either, give them to Charlie Tuna.
Replacing the wheel can be the complicated part for the impatient newbie, especially without removing the above mentioned atrocities.
Do not break the wires.
View attachment 3013View attachment 3014
Thanks, now I can take off my rear wheel, how about the front wheel, I only have 12000 miles on my r18,apparently the front tire had the wrong air pressure and my tire is cupping, but i still don't know how to take it off

"I only have 12000 miles on my r18,apparently the front tire had the wrong air pressure and my tire is cupping,"
You rode 12,000 miles without checking your tire pressure?
You do need help.

Last edited:
I rode 2000 miles from Az to Mn it was ok when I left,I checked it after a couple days and it was low just a few pounds SORRY I'm not as good as you

I have a red one, a black one and a gold anodized on.

Here are the red and the black.Jack5.JPG

And here is the gold anodized one, bet you thought I was joking.
pit_bull_hybrid_forklift_stand_bmw_300x300.jpg

Hey guys I was wondering how to pull the axle to get the tire off. I already removed the allen bolt, but I don't see how to remove the axle, without marking anything up?

View attachment 3009View attachment 3010View attachment 3012

Where is the problem?
Removing, Very simple.
Do not break the wires.
View attachment 3013View attachment 3014
It's pretty easy to remove the rear wheel. A novice job!. One question, just to be sure. Is there a side for piece # 13? Can't see much a difference. Thanks.

"I only have 12000 miles on my r18,apparently the front tire had the wrong air pressure and my tire is cupping,"
You rode 12,000 miles without checking your tire pressure?
You do need help.
Does the silencer come of easy should I be removing them once a year so they don't seize 🙃

Back