I hate to be that guy but it’s broken again

This time the clutch line as failed and taken my fall riding season with it. Parts in Germany. That softail slim is looking better every day. I wish I had may battered 13 year old GS back :). In 5 weeks… a bad piston and now this… if you are shopping for one, perhaps wait until they work out the QC

So sad. BMW is doing wrong because at this forum (and who knows what others) there are a lot of “issues” and everyone of us is on our own luck. Fighting against different dealer, with different “answers” for similar problems. BMW do the recall and let us free!!!

So sad. BMW is doing wrong because at this forum (and who knows what others) there are a lot of “issues” and everyone of us is on our own luck. Fighting against different dealer, with different “answers” for similar problems. BMW do the recall and let us free!!!
"A signal mount! A signal mount! My kingdom for a rust-free signal mount!"

This time the clutch line as failed and taken my fall riding season with it. Parts in Germany. That softail slim is looking better every day. I wish I had may battered 13 year old GS back :). In 5 weeks… a bad piston and now this… if you are shopping for one, perhaps wait until they work out the QC
That's horrible Mr. E. Sorry it's happened.

If you want to play safe buy from Japan seems to sadly be the answer. Europe and the USA do at times seem to treat the customer as a test bed for their products. Having said that mine is doing well so far but fingers are crossed.

I certainly understand how you must feel, I am very sorry you are going through this with your bike.

Back