I have a bird that LOVEs the top box

adamchandler

Aw4PVHq.jpeg
snaMum3.jpeg
OHx9VVu.jpeg
o9hbj9W.jpeg

Yes, I do have a cover but I went for a ride this morning, then didn't cover the bike because I'm going to take it to the bank later. This is the 3rd time in a week I've had to clear bird poop off the bike before it stains. Other than buying a new house with a garage or always keeping a cover on it, anything else I can do to keep the bird off it?

Can I get like a stuffed bird and put it on the bike as a decoy?

There is a bmw solution called “kein kacken mehr.” It is not available yet, maybe 2023. I hear it’s going to be expensive.

I would have the never to use that lol though bet it works. I got a mini-bike cover. Wonder if you could get one that just covers the fairing back to the end of the rear seat. Then just keep a spray bottle of water with you and soft cloth to clean off the rest.

Could be they are Harley birds just taking a dump on a darn BMW that wants to be Harley :)

Those damn Harley Birds LOL.

I'm just going to have get aggressive about covering it and hopefully that bird will migrate to someone else's bike next season.

Aw4PVHq.jpeg
snaMum3.jpeg
OHx9VVu.jpeg
o9hbj9W.jpeg

Yes, I do have a cover but I went for a ride this morning, then didn't cover the bike because I'm going to take it to the bank later. This is the 3rd time in a week I've had to clear bird poop off the bike before it stains. Other than buying a new house with a garage or always keeping a cover on it, anything else I can do to keep the bird off it?

Can I get like a stuffed bird and put it on the bike as a decoy?
Try a fake snake laid in plain sight, or a 12gauge.

So, folks on youtube with bird problems on their cars often say the birds spend time near the mirrors, for the reflection it seems. Judging by the trajectory of the loads on the TC, that bird may have been gazing into the chrome on the top case.. Tough to get inside a birds head, not much room in there. .

Back