I know the seat I want

Wow. Maybe it is just the picture but those seam lines look mighty large and uncomfortable. That said, it is beautiful.
I think the two areas where your sit bones line up are padded and raised up a bit. So I don’t see the seams as being an issue.
Like everything on this bike, it’s not inexpensive. But the quality appears to be there.

I think the two areas where your sit bones line up are padded and raised up a bit. So I don’t see the seams as being an issue.
Like everything on this bike, it’s not inexpensive. But the quality appears to be there.
MilwDave,

How are you finding the LMC seat so far?? It sure looks cool.

MilwDave,

How are you finding the LMC seat so far?? It sure looks cool.
I thought it was arriving because I had a DHL delivery notice and Hans said he was shipping my order via DHL. But alas it was the air cleaner kit which also was shipped from Europe.
So I’m still waiting for it to arrive. And we are going to have some 60 degree weather this week so I’m getting anxious.

I thought it was arriving because I had a DHL delivery notice and Hans said he was shipping my order via DHL. But alas it was the air cleaner kit which also was shipped from Europe.
So I’m still waiting for it to arrive. And we are going to have some 60 degree weather this week so I’m getting anxious.
I'm picking up my FE on Monday and I am super anxious myself! :)

Back