I put a couple things on eBay

I've been looking at the Walzwerk bobber kit as well and agree that it's the most true to the concept. I like the fact that they offer a version with a painted fender and the ability to choose either a 16" or 18" rear wheel. Assuming that you will retain the factory 16" wheel versus moving to the larger size? That's something that I'm thinking through before I pull the trigger. Replacing the wheels would add substantially to the cost but I like the look and this would be the time to do it if you think you'd ever want to. With the Classic, I'd have to replace front and rear if I went this route so I'm probably going to stay with the current set up.
There is a option to re-lace the wheel.I used these guys years ago just send in the hubs.Much less than the laced wheels that come from Germany.
Hopefully the aftermarket will catch up and offer some other options.

Just some observations from having constructed my own fully functional "bobber kit":

Can the "Bobber Seat" and the "Bobber Fender" be installed without the "Low Rider" Suspension kit?
What does the "Low Rider" suspension kit consist of?
Judging from the picture, these will not work with stock suspension components, interference problems due to suspension travel?
Looks that the suspension travel needs to be severely limited or the installation of a "Solid" shock thus making it a hardtail?
Changing the suspension travel will adversely affect ride comfort and handling.
Note the differences in fender to seat clearances in the 2 pictures below.
With stock suspension there is 1/2" clearance between my seat and the license under full rear suspension compression.
I toyed with the idea of replacing the rear shock with a solid bar thus lowering the bike and creating a "hard tail" eliminating rhe clearance problems.
Having built and ridden a hardtail in the early 1970s, FuGG that.
Suspension on the R18 is severely limited due to the driveshaft to frame clearance.
Looks like they copied my mufflers.
Have made a couple 400+ mile days on mine no problem.
When you receive these parts let me know if I am wrong.

View attachment 2810

View attachment 2812
I like the bobber seat. I’m curious do they publish seat height with the bobber seat and the
‘Low rider kit”?

Back