Iconic Pictures with R18

A64F7F68-E392-4373-BFA2-FEC8E9B4FFBD.jpeg
Great ride today. Almost 200 miles and got warm enough in Michigan to feel the leather jacket wasn’t the best choice for this day. This picture is taken from Belle Isle, an island in the middle of the Detroit River, located between The United States and Canada. I am facing West taking this picture. US on the right (Detroit) and Canada, yes Canada on the left (Windsor, Ontario). So if I’m looking West and Canada is on the left, then Canada is to the South of the United States!! For you geography buffs, I believe this is the only spot that Canada is to the South of The United States

423DCE27-7718-46B4-AD26-1E42456BE111.jpeg
Went for a 200 mile ride in the Laurel Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania. Mustang cross country seat with back rest was very comfortable combined with the floorboards. Bike is a hoot, handles well and just fun to ride. Love glancing down and seeing those massive jugs. Was having lunch and there was a group of other riders with their wives at a neighboring table, one of guys asked me if those big jugs bothered me. Before I could answer the entire table broke out in laughter .

Back