Iconic Pictures with R18

full

I wish a few things were different. A reverse button, Apple play and better navigation
I get you and I totally get it, but she is not that bad. Think about it and compare her with the rest out there, but not just on the above would like to have, think about it in general. She is awesome and we know it 😉

I wish a few things were different. A reverse button, Apple play and better navigation
Well... I did add some attributes from the TC to my Model B (Auxiliary Lights, Fairing Winglets, Directionals, Passenger Floorboards and the Lower Leg Wind Protection) - so I get the little extra wants...

Thank you. I really love it
Here's my 2014 Cross Country Street - step brothers (-: Recent photo. I've obviously added to it over the years, including a 600W (RMS) amp and matching speakers. Lots of cabling inside those 14" Paul Yaffe apes.

Apes and their owners are often dissed on forums, this one in particular. Never knock it till you've tried it. The sweet spot is just around or below shoulder height.

IMG_2022.JPG

Here's my 2014 Cross Country Street - step brothers (-: Recent photo. I've obviously added to it over the years, including a 600W (RMS) amp and matching speakers. Lots of cabling inside those 14" Paul Yaffe apes.

Apes and their owners are often dissed on forums, this one in particular. Never knock it till you've tried it. The sweet spot is just around or below shoulder height.

View attachment 12385
Nahhh Apes rock!!!
IMG_20231008_165231231.jpg

😁

Back