• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Iconic Pictures with R18

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter R2K
  • Start date Start date
How?! Me I see a advert for a sell, I am wrong?! Or let me ask on other way, How is "Iconic" with the advert with a price?!
Some may say that the Dragon Fire Red color on the Model B is "iconic", some like you, might think "eeh.."

Your original picture in my opinion, was just "Ehh....." However, if Nessy was in the background; I'd be, now that's an ICONIC picture..!!!

Screenshot_20261002-105851.png
 
Where is the ouzo? In the dive tanks?😇
A very pertinant concern, worthy of an Iconic trip planning consideration. With the trip starting in Scotland I did assumed it would start with appropriate local lubricant, from there on I suggest the following map to be printed on beer proof paper and place into your top left Trailmaster angled pocket.

download-7.jpeg

So for the visually iconic.... what an old man bad idea looks like...

download-8.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top